Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

It's Snow Bother Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

It's Snow Bother Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

It's Snow Bother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator
Fivekills

Language : English

It's Snow Bother Empty
PostSubject: It's Snow Bother   It's Snow Bother EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 4:34 pm

It's Snow Bother 116
YouSANTA!
SantaHo-ho-ho. It's great to see you, Player.
and glad tidings at that, for i could do with a little bit of your help.
I've been keeping my eye on you, as i do all the year and every year, and noticed you're something of a quester...
A problem solver and a fixer upper.
YOUI suppose you could say that. How can i be of service?
Santa How best to put it... Christmas spirit seems to be on the low end this year. I was just passing through Varrock and noticed no decorations are up.
I thought it a bit strange, but perhaps they're just a little bit behind, you know, with the looming threats to the north that it might have slipped their mind.
But then I made my way down south-west into Falador and noticed the same. Odd, but perhaps a slight mistake. It's not like Sir Amik Varze would forget about it. He's the first to have a warm cup of mulled wine. There is no
mistaking his Christmas spirit.
Further south i go, and even the quiet streets of Lumbridge lack any form of decorations.
And this is where you come in. Together we need to raise their spirits! Make people excited for Christmas again!
Could you do that? Could you help the townsfolk discover their love of Christmas again?
Help bring a spark, a glow, a flash, and a twinkle!
It's Snow Bother 118
Ho-ho-ho! I knew I'd be able to count on your, young (UserName).
Now. To help you along, a familiar face i believe you've met before, mmm?
YOUMarius!

It's Snow Bother Clue_s29
SantaNow I best be going. This time of year, is rather busy as I'm sure you understand and I've a grotto to prepare!
Take care of each other, I'm counting on you both.
YOUSanta mentioned there is a problem with Christmas decorations this year. What can you tell me?
Marius ClausWe've had our imp reps from across the world report of no deccys whatsover.
Not a tree, garland, bauble, candle, holly, candy-cane, in any of da'halls.
and no lights n'all. It's not good. Not good at all.
And now the big boss man imself' is getting involved n'all.
YOU : Why is no decorations a problem?
YOUEven in Fort Forinthry we haven't put our tree up yet.
Marius ClausDat's exactly the problem.
Where is all the excitement? Where is all the overflowen' deccys.
There is no Christmas spirit, and that's a real problem.
YOUWell then, let's have a look at fixing that shall we? Its is Christmas after all and who doesn't love a good set of decorations.
Marius ClausAhhh dat's the kinda Christmas spirit we're looking for, (YOU'ER NAME). Let's see what the city reps have to say.
Last time i saw em', they woz sitting near the Christmas spirit map, south of santa's grotto.

It's Snow Bother 128
Falador representativeAv' a gandr at da' map table!
MariusLet's hear it then.
Falador representativeFalador hasn't seen a Christmas tree in years!
Falador representativeMakes no frankinsense if you ask me?
Varrock representativeVarrock ain't got no lights!
YOUBuy why?
Varrock representativeIt er, eh... we've had some financial issues of late ye see. King Roald woz caught up in business with dat new fort four'in'three... so our budget for baubles just isn't there!
YOUThat's no good, and what about Lumbridge?
Lumbridge representativeEver since da big battle of Lumbridge with gods ragin' and all, they've just not been feeling Christmassy.
It's been all wrath an' no wreath.
YOUAnd what is the worst case scenario if Christmas spirit remains low across the cities?
MariusThe land of snow? It's built on the spirit of Christmas an' people believing!
If the people of the world aren't happy around Christmas, then the land around us gets sad and starts to wither.
It's only ever appended' once before and that's a tale they tell naughty imps at bedtime if they don't know what's good for em'.
They say Santa goes away and never comes back! Probably why the ol' blighter is all up in the business himself!
Could just be a story, but you can't be too careful these days.
YOU A bedtime story coming to life! Classic.
How can we help?
Lumbridge representativeYou've arrived just in the knick a' time!
Falador representativeThat's right, we've been thinking we make up some deccys, ship em off to the cites, and then decorate whenever everyone else is sleeping.
YOUSolid plan. Where to get started?
MariusWe have a whole decoration station! it's not far, you've a keen eye and can spot it, no doubt! Let's get to it.

It's Snow Bother 3-562
FreddieWell I'll be a plum pudding, you've done it! We'll get these out to Falador, Lumbridge and Varrock. Meet you there?

It's Snow Bother 3-549
Quest Step'(s)
Lumbridge
(Click To Unhide):
Quest
Step'(s)
Varrock
(Click To Unhide):
Quest
Step'(s)
Falador
(Click To Unhide):

It's Snow Bother 3-558

Falador representative: Thanks for all your efforts! Sems as though the city folk have remembered the joy of the season and want to see up put up decorations every year from now on!

It's Snow Bother 136

YOU : That's all the cities decorations and looking great!
Marius : Look! Christmas spirit is spreading fast a light winter frost, judging by the map, it's on the up and up! The decorating is working!
Marius : Hang on. What's this? A letter from Santa addressed to us, (User Name)
Varrrock representative : Whilst you woz away, Santa came down, musta' sensed that Christmas spirit woz back on the rise.
Lumbridge representative : He woz pretty pleased. But scared us good an proper, said he woz giving us the sack.
Varrock repersentative : Gave me a real shock. Losing me' job just before Christmas an' all.
YOU : But you've not been sacked?
Varrock repersentative : Oh no no, not at all, just a misunderstandin'.
Varrock repersentative : He's a bit on the busy side, so he's left you a letter and a big sack of prezzies with a request.
Varrock repersentative : We've left it just here for you.
YOU : We'll take a look, thanks!

It's Snow Bother 137

It's Snow Bother 3-560

YOU : A letter from Santa...

Dearest (USER NAME), I give my warmest thanks, at this, the most special time of the year. You have spread warmth, joy and happiness, and you didn't lose a single imp! At times, the world can feel Frosty, and important things can even go a Stray... but Christmas is a time to celebrate all that is good so gather your loved ones, feast until you can't move, out-drink Sir Amik Varze! And always know, that wherever your travels take you, you have a place around the hearth in Gielinor. Peek inside your sack, and find some extra goodles, to give out where you may...

YOU : Sure! We can do that. Some very deserving names on here if i must say so myself, and it'd be lovely to have a good catch up with them.

It's Snow Bother 138

NPC LOCATIONS:

It's Snow Bother 3-561

Marius Claus : Looks like yuve' ticked off quite a few names aven't ye? Now the rest of them delivery iimps can do da others.
Marius Claus : Alrighty then, let's scurry back to Santa and let him know dat we've delivered all his Christmas prezzies!

It's Snow Bother 144

YOU : SANTA!
Santa : Wonderful! I knew you where on the Nice List! I can already feel the good tidings and merriment are lifting.
Santa : Excellent, you have my thank. I must be off, last Christmas touches to polish and all that!
Santa : Here's a little token of my thanks, and thanks to you too little fellow, Marius.

It's Snow Bother 145

Quest Requirements & Rewards:

Latter to Santa:

Last edited by Fivekills on Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:20 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

It's Snow Bother
Page 1 of 1