Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

RuneScape ® is a trademark of Jagex © 2000-2012 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hati Wolf (2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator

Language : English

PostSubject: Hati Wolf (2011)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Hati Wolf

Setup for low level pures
Many of my friends have asked me how I managed to get the Helm and paws at level 3, it's simple!

The paws and head are not necessarily dropped together, but they both have a confirmed 80% drop chance. For instance, you may get the Helm and Paws, Just the helm or paws, or both the paws and helm - the latter is much more likely.

Anyone who is "involved in fighting Hati" will be able to get it's drops. This means you can hit it once, and still be considered "involved" in killing it. You DO NOT have to do damage to it, you can hit a 0 and still be eligible for the drops.

Run up to it, attack it once, and run off and watch as others actually do the killing. Like I said, there is an 80% chance for both the paws and helm, seperately. You may not always get them both at once.
Back to top Go down
http://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

Hati Wolf (2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1