Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Festival of the Dead (2012) Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Festival of the Dead (2012) Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

Festival of the Dead (2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator
Fivekills

Language : English

Festival of the Dead (2012) Empty
PostSubject: Festival of the Dead (2012)   Festival of the Dead (2012) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

You will need a total of 15 soft clay for this event!
Reward Here, take this mask as a token of my thanks.
Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle10

-Who are you?
I'm father Joakim. I recently moved from Ardougne after completing my studies. The people here are very different to those I grew up with.

I have already had a few... Disagreements.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-11

What is it you need help with?
I have had some disagreement with the other Saradomin priests recently. I want to try new ideas, but they think everything should folllow tradition. Tradition is important but if we are unwilling to tre fresh approaches, we will lose touch with the would Saradomin's followers... maybe and Saradomin himself. I've taken it upon myself to try out an idea without their support, dragging this coffin here and collecting the belongings of those who died. I have also searched through records of the recently deceased. However, I need items that would hold meaning to these people. That's where I was hoping you would help. An adventurer such as yourself is bound to have more experience and contacts than I do!

1. I'd Like to know more.
2. I'd like to help.
3. I'd like to ask about something else.
4. I'm a bit busy now. Maybe later.

Please choose those whom you wish to honor.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-12

Zamorakian cultists

Items needed: 3 soft clay
1k Bonus Prayer XP

Thanks for helping! Look in Lumbridge Catacombs for something that might have belonged to them.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle11

Examine: A statuette of a demon. It must have been owned by Caitlin, Kayle or Reese.

Father Joakim,
Welcome back! It looks as though you found the object I asked you to find. Take some followers from the crate nearby and create three clay skulls from soft clay before placing it by the coffin and we can begin.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-15 I have a limited supply Please, only take what you need.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-16
You need to have three clay skulls before you can proceed. These, can be made from soft clay.

Right click on soft clay - Mould soft clay into 3 clay skills Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-17

Father Joakim arranges some help to decorate the skills.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle12
Many thanks to all who travelled here. Today, we celebrate the life of Reese, who died in the Lumbridge Catacombs. Although he died attempting to claim the town for Zamorak, we shouldn't think of him as evil; merely misguided.

Caitlin,
Hah! Misguided? If we had succeeded, we would have had the power of gods!

1. I shouldn't have let you go
2. I feel sorry for you.

Even when given a second chance, you're unable to take the opportunity to turn your life around.

Caithlin,
I won't fail in the future.

Father Joakim
Enough, Let us not focus on bickering among ourselves. We should focus on the positives of life.

Rayle,
Reese, was I wrong to follow you? I believed in our goal, but, looking back, I wish i never joined up with you.

1. You still seem scared.
2. At least you've seen sense.

Father Joakim speaking to you!
I didn't know if it was good idea to let you go or not. I take it you're staying out of trouble.

Kayle,
Y - Yes, I am. I hope to train my skills and live a regular cultless life.

Father Joakim,
Let's focus on the deceased, not the living. We are here to celebrate them, not to bicker.

Father Joakim speaking to you!
I tried to snow Reese mercy but he wouldn't accept it.
I didn't expect him to kill himself. I wonder if his mind was even his own.

Kayle,
I - I'm certain he knew what he was doing, he was just to desperate.

Caitlin,
I thought you killed him! I didn't know he had planned that.

Father Joakim,
There's obviously a lot of animosity here, beyond my understanding. I had hoped for a much happier celebration, but let us proceed. Everything has disappeared! We shall end the celebration in the traditional festival manner

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle13

For helping those who died in the Lumbridge Catacombs, you will receive 1,000 as double XP when training Prayer. YOu now have 176,000 double Prayer XP available in total.

Void Knights

5k Bonus Prayer XP

Thanks for helping! Looks around the Void Knights Outpost for something that might have belonged to a fallen Void Knight.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle14
Examine: It washed up on shore, and likely belonged to a dead Void Knight.

Father Joakim,
Welcome back! It looks as though you found the object I asked you to find. Take some followers from the crate nearby and create three clay skulls from soft clay before placing it by the coffin and we can begin.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-14

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-15 I have a limited supply Please, only take what you need.

You need to have three clay skulls before you can proceed. These, can be made from soft clay.

Right click on soft clay - Mould soft clay into 3 clay skills Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-17

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-18

Father Joakim,
Many thanks to all who travelled here. Today, we celebrate the lives of those who died protecting us from the Void.

Knight Jason,
Truly, its is sad to see such brave warriors meet their end. Every Knight who falls in battle is a true warrior of Guthix! How are we meant to bring balance to...

Father Joakim,
Please try to celebrate their life, not mourn their death. Try to think of pleasant memories of their life.

Knight Jason,
I shall try. Many memories come to mind. It is hard to choose just one.

1. How about a battle?
2. How about your past?

Knight Jason,
Very well. I remember our days as squires. Many of us would sit in the barracks, speaking of what great warriors we would become, and how we would earn more commendations than any before us. I feel behind on that one! I'll have to start catching up now.

1. I have a lot of commendations myself!
2. Maybe I'll help out some time.

We in the service of balance would welcome your strength and skill! Should you head to south Port Sarim docks, a squire will happily transport you to our island.

Father Joakim,
That's an interesting story, thanks you. Let us proceed. Everything has disappeared! It happened again! The spirits must be accepting the gifts. We shall end the celebration in the traditional festival manner.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle15

For helping those who died protecting us from the void, you will receive 5,000 as double XP when training Prayer. You now have 181,000 double Prayer XP available.

Drunken Dwarf

20k Bonus Prayer XP

Thanks for helping! Look around Trollheim, where he is reported to have died. Something may be left there.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle16
Examine: Beer and kebab There's no doubt who these belonged to. It'll feel strange to give them back.

Father Joakim,

I don't want any alcohol put there!

You speak,
These are the personal items you asked for, though!

Father Joakim,
What do you mean?

You speak,
He's known as the Drunken Dwarf. What items did you think he was closet to?

Father Joakim,
Fine. Go ahead and place them down.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle17

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle12

Father Joakim,
Many thanks to all who travelled here. Today, we celebrate the life of a strange dwarf, with whom many had dealings - even if they didn't want to. His problems with alcohol finally led to his end.

You speak,
I didn't realise he was dead.

Father Joakim,
Apparently his leg was eaten by a troll. It's not easy to survive that. I thought more people would be here.

1. I'm not surprised!
2. I kind of feel sorry for him.

You speak,
I get this feeling he was lonely and couldn't make any friends. Maybe dwarves see giving out food and drinks as an offering of friendship. It is quite a strange feeling. After he hunted me down to give me a beer and a kebab so many times before, I'm now returning them. Ahh!

Drunken Dwarf,
Ahh! Yourself, matey!

You speak,
I thought you were dead.

I think i'd remember that, matey

1. Just how many drunken dwarves are there?
2. I saw your leg get eaten!

You speak,
Just how many drunken dwarves are there?

Drunken Dwarf,
How many dwarves are there in Keldagrim?

You speak,

Father Joakim,
Welcome to our late arrival. Do you wish to share any memories?

Drunken dwarf,
I don't remember where I was last night, matey.

Father Joakim,
Surely you must remember something of your departed friend?

Drunken dwarf,
He'd drink me under the table, then I'd go find a kebab. That's all i ever remember, matey.

Father Joakim,
Well, let us proceed.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle18

Father Joakim,
Everything has disappeared! This must be Saradomin's way - that we should celebrate life. We shall end the celebration in the traditional festival manner.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle19

For helping the Drunken Dwarf, you will receive 20,000 as double XP when training Prayer. You now have 201,000 double Prayer Xp abailable in total.

Fight Pit warriors

50k Bonus Prayer XP

Thanks for helping! Look around areas where these TzHaar creatures fight.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle20
Examine: If anyone asks, just tell them it's yours.

Father Joakim,

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle21

Father Joakim,
Many thanks to all who travelled here. Today, we celebrate the lives of the many who died against the mighty TzHaar, falling, to survive a fighting arena.

You speak,
I thought nobody died in the Fight Pits.

Cow1337killr,
Haha! I can't believe those noobs actually died! Only they could die in a safe area. They always laughed at me for killing cows. Look who's winning now! I don't want to meet whoever killed them, though.

1. You're looking at them!
2. What were they like?

You speak,
Never really knew anything about them. What sort of people where they?

Cow1337killr,
NoRemorse77 could never be trusted! He would always be 'losing' something someone else was holding, then he would try to convince everyone they stole it from him! Odischamp I never really got on with. He just never seemed to like anything. You should have seen him after an update. FightpitPKer liked to create his own scoring systems, for everything. When I first met him, he suggested I scored cow-killing by counting up every time I killed a cow in 1 hit, resetting to 0 when it took more hits. I hate it, but can't stop using it! Lolthenkill and Firecapezorz were always fighting. I don't think they ever did anything else!

Father Joakim,
An odd group! Let us proceed.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle22

Father Joakim,
Everything has disappeared! The spirits must be happy with our offerings. We shall end the celebration in the traditional festival manner.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Castle24

For helping those who died at hands of the mighty TzHaar, you will receive 50,000 as double XP when training Prayer. You now have 251,000 double Prayer XP available.

Duradel

175k Bonus Prayer XP

Thanks for helping! Look near to where he lived.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-13

Examine Duradel's claws These once belonged to Duradel.

Father Joakim,

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-18

Father Joakim,
Many thanks to all who travelled here. Today, we celebrate the life of Duradel, who died attempting to save the world from a powerful force.

Harrallak,
Regrettable, I never got the chance to know Duradel properly, though the skill he fought with was most impressive. He would certainly have been welcome at my guild!

Kuradal,
Whenever I think of my father, I return to my childhood, when we would slay dangerous beasts together. We where both far too competitive for that to last long. I would go on my own at night and slay tougher and tougher creatures, so that I could surpass him. Now we will never know who was the better slayer.

Mazchna,
With your determination, I don't think he ever stood a chance. It will take time, but we will get back up to full strength. We shall endure.

Kuradal,
I wished to bring mother and father back together. I had completed many of the preparations. I should have done it earlier.

Father Joakim,
I'm certain he would have appreciated your help. Let us proceed.

Cut-screen

Father Joakim,
Everything has disappeared! I wonder why that is. we shall end the celebration in the traditional festival manner.

Festival of the Dead (2012) Books-19

For helping a mighty slayer master who died fighting a powerful being, you will receive 175,000 as double XP when training Prayer. You now have 175,000 double Prayer XP.
Back to top Go down
https://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

Festival of the Dead (2012)
Page 1 of 1