Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

The Knight's Sword Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

The Knight's Sword Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

The Knight's Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator
Fivekills

Language : English

The Knight's Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Knight's Sword   The Knight's Sword EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 8:23 pm

The Knight's Sword Squrie10

I told the Squire, I would help him to replace the sword he had lost. It could only be made by an Imcando dwarf.

1 : Chat
1 : And how is life as a squire?
2 : I can make a new sword if you like...
1 : So would these dwarves make another one?

The Knight's Sword 56456410

----- Accept Quest

The Knight's Sword Reldo10

Reldo couldn't give me much information about the Imcando except a few live on the Southern Peninsula of Asgarnia, they dislike strangers, and LOVE redberry pies.

The Knight's Sword Thurgo10

I found an Imcando dwarf named Thurgo thanks to information provided by Reldo. He wasn't very talkative until i gave him a Redberry pie, which he gobbled up. Thurgo needs a picture of the sword before he can help. I should probably ask the Squire about obtaining one.

Talk to Thurgo.
2 : Something else.
2 : Would you like some redberry pie?

Talk to Thurgo, once again.
2 : Something else.

The Squire told me about a portrait of Sir Vyvin's father which has a picture of the sword in Sir Vywin's room.

Talk to Squire
1 : Chat

The Knight's Sword 1564610

I now have a picture of the Knight's Sword. I should take it to Thurgo, so that he can duplicate it.

According to Thurgo, to make a replica sword he will need two Iron Bars and some Blurite Ore, Blurite Ore can only be found deep in the caves below Thurgo's house.

The Knight's Sword Mine_b10

Thurgo has now smithed me a replica of Sir Vyvin's sword. I should return it to the Squire for my reward.

QUEST COMPLETED after Squire Chat!

Reward Screen!

The Knight's Sword The_ni11
Back to top Go down
https://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

The Knight's Sword
Page 1 of 1