Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Hero's Welcome Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Hero's Welcome Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

Hero's Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator
Fivekills

Language : English

Hero's Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hero's Welcome   Hero's Welcome EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 11:36 pm

Hero's Welcome Alfric10

Talk to Alfrick the Planner and Freya Lune in Rellekka.

- Any Option

Hero's Welcome Quest_12

- Accept Quest

I have agreed to help solve the differences between the moon clan and fremenniks when it comes to celebrating the return of V. I need to speak to Alfrick the Planner or Freya Lune, who are near the docks in Rellekka for more instructions. I need to speak to the people of Rellekka to find the answers to various questions posed by Alfrick the Planner or Freya Lune, Who are awaiting the return of V near the docks in the city. They have suggested I start in the Longhouse and the Marketplace. 

These are the questions:

Hero's Welcome V-610

1 : Can I ask you about V?
(1) I need to find out what kind of ballad should be played at the celebration.
  • I have spoken to Olaf the Bard, who recommends using the Ballad of the Giant Basilisk.

Hero's Welcome V-411

(2) I need to find out what kind of flower V favours.
  • I have spoken to Swensen the Navigator and he has told me that V favours a type of flower called Winter's Eye.

Hero's Welcome V-210

(3) I need to find out what kind of magical display (if any) should be used at the ceremony.
  • I have spoken to Peer the Seer and he has advised me to keep the magical display simple and focused on air and water spells.

Hero's Welcome V-511

(4) I need to find out what kind of feast V prefers.
  • Chieftain Brundt has told me that V should be welcomed as a returning hero and not a god.

Hero's Welcome V-310

(5) I need to find out what would be the best way to welcome V back.
  • Sigmund the Merchant has told me that V left the world shortly after the edicts were passed at the end of the Third age.

Hero's Welcome 1541510

(6) I need to find out roughly when V left the world.
  • Yrsa has told me that V left the world to pursue heroic deeds elsewhere, because he respected Guthix and his edicts.

Hero's Welcome V-710

(7) I need to find out why V left his people.
  • Manni the Reveller has told me that V's last feast with his people was a victory feast.

Hero's Welcome V-1010

I have spoken to the people of Rellekka and discovered the best way to welcome V back, setting the argument between the Moon Clan and Femenniks. I have solved the problems that were preventing the ceremony of welcome for V going ahead. I need to speak to Alfrick the Planner or Freya Lune, near the docks in Rellekka for instructions.

V has arrived, but left the celebration to recover, I need to speak to Alfrick the Planner, near the docks in Rellekka to transport me to V's current location.

Hero's Welcome V-1110

I have been taken to the island V is recovering on. I need to enter the caves and speak with him to find out what he wants me for.
Back to top Go down
https://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

Hero's Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guides by Original Inc. :: Original-Inc. official guides by our community :: RuneScape - Guides Official :: ↓ Official Guides :: Quest :: Members-
Jump to: