Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Game Suggestions of 2019 Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Welcome.

Take full advantage of everything offered by joining our community if you're not joined yet...

Warning never use your RuneScape password on this website! Thank you!

Game Suggestions of 2019 Molnly10

RuneScape ®️ is a trademark of Jagex ©️ 2000-2023 Jagex Ltd.

Guides by Original Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guides by Original Inc.

Vision without action is merely a dream. Vision with action can change the world.

HomeLatest NewsSearchRegisterLog in

Game Suggestions of 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fivekills
Administrator
Administrator
Fivekills

Language : English

Game Suggestions of 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Game Suggestions of 2019   Game Suggestions of 2019 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:16 am

Game Suggestions of 2019

Clothing Items:

1. Allowing second-age items to be dyed would add more customization options for players.
  2. Implementing a light-click wear option for owned clothing customizations in the store would enhance convenience.

Achievement Hunting:

1. The “What Have You Done” achievement, related to helping collect weekly with your clan, could be a rewarding goal for players.

Grand Exchange:

1. A GE Buy Limit Indicator would be helpful for players managing their trades and investments.

Text Resize:

1. Resizing text in the main world when players are speaking would improve readability.
  2. Adjusting the text size inside the chat box would enhance user experience.
  3. Boldening the text slightly would make it easier to read.

Banking Items:

1. Adding a left-click option for sedimentary geodes to open all in the bank and deposit into the backpack inventory would streamline the process.
  2. Withdrawing items from a bank teller in note form (with a toggle option) for quantities larger than 28 would be convenient.
  3. At the Grand Exchange, having an option to note all items when clicking on them (especially during offers) would be efficient.

Player-Owned Farm (POF):

1. Traits and growth stages of animals in POF could benefit from a search add-on for easier management.

Pet:

1. Allowing players to have a pet Unicorn stallion would be a delightful addition.

Inventory:

1. A backpack light bar (indicating how full it is) and an icon showing the backpack’s capacity (e.g., 0/28 spots) near the top of the map would be useful.

Limited Mute for Pets:

1. Implementing a limited mute for pets in specific locations would address the annoyance caused by constant pet sounds.
  2. This feature could be an achievement, allowing players to customize their experience while keeping ambient sounds on.

Running Animation:

1. The running animation feeling off might I'm not sure the reasoning why but I notice it. I think its the arms freely moving the way they do... I would also like my player to dive into the rock with a pickaxe if im running at it and click onit if that is possible, if the arms are closer to the chest.

Back to top Go down
https://original-inc.forumotion.com/forum

Game Suggestions of 2019
Page 1 of 1